Monday, January 11, 2010

This is my update on my Test for BuzzAgent for Loreal Lash Boosting System I have really enjoyed doing this, I have had lots of complements on my lashes even a few ladies asking if they where mine. My problem with my lashes are they are light colored and without any masacra just look pitful. These first three pictures are with just the Loreal Lash Serum. I can tell a big differnce from two weeks ago they look longer, thicker and with less lashes falling out when I wash off my makeup.
Loreal Lash Serum






The next four pictures are of me wearing the Loreal Lash Serum with the Double Extend Masacra you can see a huge differnce. Step one is white and seems to coat all the little small lashes to make them thicker and stand out more. Step two coats the and lengthens my lashes without making them clump together.

Loreal Double Extend with Lash Boosting Serum




Click here to join Bzzagent
BuzzAgent

No comments: